The Sound to Narrows Healthy Living Expo is an excellent opportunity to promote your products, sample items, and offer health screenings. It's also a chance to interact with an estimated 5,000 people. Every year Sound to Narrows hosts a Healthy Living Expo filled with 30+ community organizations and companies. We are selective in who we partner with but would love to hear from you! VENDOR BOOTH FORM
Vendor Space Information
Each vendor will be allocated a 10'x10' grassy space. We can supply a canopied tent, one 8-foot table, and two chairs. If you choose to provide your own tent, all tents must be weighted, but no stakes are allowed in the ground. We ask that all vendors break down booths at the of the race and recycle any boxes, pamphlets, etc., in containers provided.
Sponsors - Complimentary space, tent, table and two chairs
Standard Booth - $350 - Space, tent, table and two chairs
Basic Booth - $200 - Space, table, and two chairs (you provide your own tent)
Non-Profit Booth - $150 - Space, table, and two chairs (you provide your own tent)
Food Trucks - Space for Food Truck
Food Trucks - donation of 10% of proceeds to help support healthy children and family in our community.
Vendors may bring items to Vassault Playfield (North 37th and Vassault St Tacoma) on Friday, June 7. Booths will be in place after 12:00pm. Overnight security will be provided by MultiCare. You may also set up your booth space on race day, however, to avoid road closures, you must arrive at Vassualt Playfield by 7:00 a.m. We ask that you keep your booth intact until the completion of the event at approximately 11:30am.
Each tent space is allotted one parking pass directly behind their tent. Parking is only allowed on the gravel path.
Samplers are responsible for meeting Health Department requirements and/or securing all necessary permits if providing food/beverages. Please contact Amanda Peters, Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department, Environmental Health Specialist II, 253-798-7677 (desk) 253-798-6539 (fax)
Samplers who would like to sell products on-site, must request to do so. Sound to Narrows will forward requests to Metro Parks.
- 10x10 booth space at the 2019 Sound to Narrows Healthy Living Expo
- Exposure to 5,000+ athletes, family & friends (potential customers) during the event
- Marketing materials and/or product samples available during packet pick-up
- Logo on the Sound to Narrows website. Please email logo to [email protected]
- Inclusion in our event newsletter e-mail to all runners prior to the event
- Sponsors only: Positioning of one (1) banner (no larger than 3'x6') at the finish line. Banner must be delivered or mailed to the Sound to Narrows office by Wednesday, June 5, to 409 South J Street, Tacoma, WA 98405
For booth registration or questions please contact: Bev Utt at [email protected] or 253-403-5096